How is morale, employee engagement and employee empowerment within your organization? Are your employees happy?
Many companies foster an environment that gives little regard to the employee workforce. This kind of environment results in high employee turnover and a low retention rate. High turnover negatively affects your bottom line.
Learn how to relate to your employees and provide them with an environment they can thrive in and perform at their best. Quality Transitions provides human resource services to improve your employee relations including:
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Training Seminars
- Orientation and Consultation
- Development and Implementation of Employee Handbook
- Appropriate Training like Teambuilding, Leadership, etc.
Some areas to evaluate and improve upon include:
- Employee Reward/Recognition Programs
- Performance Managment Systems
- Management/Employee relationships
Understanding your organization's morale and retention rate is important, not only to keep your organization's productivity high, but also to avoid legal action. An organization that does not have periodic checks and balances can run rampant. As an example, you may not know that there is a problem until an employee files a discriminatory lawsuit against you. To avoid this problem, take preventative measures to see how your employees feel about their jobs.